Friday 1 June 2007

Lalalalaaaaa

Ooooohh. . . no new posts in AGES! Ooops. . .

But. . here is one for you, the readers, amusment.

It is nearing the end of half term, which is crap, because i love that no-school-feeling. Hmm and i STILL haven't seen POTC. But this problem is being solved. . TOMORROW!! When i venture out to Newport with Rhys to see it. Where we shall flame some chavs.

Also, i commented on Dani's blog saying the leader of the popular scene kids in my year at school is vain. . . the person in question has since told me to 'fuck off' on Dani's bebo, claiming i have 'no idea. No idea.' Which i find rather amusing. However Dani is now scared there may be a war. Hahahaha. . . This leader kid is probably the only one of that crew i havent made 'war' with. So whatever.

Couldn't care less. ^______^

Also, my mother is refusing to pay the measly £7.50 a month for WoW. Meaning i have to wait till september when i have my own card and account before i can re-activate my trial account :(. Mother's are so troublesome. ¬¬

Hmmmmm. . . Can't think of anything else. And my mother is telling me to 'go to bed' because i 'have to be up early tomorrow'. How is 10:30 early?. . . Okay so it is for me. . .

GoodBye = ] x

No comments: