Wednesday 6 June 2007

HELLO!! Sorry about the gap since last time =S I've been. . revising. . yes, revising *eye roll*. . .

Okay so not really. I am just lazy. Sorry. But anyway. . . HAIR CUT MOVED TO AUGUST!! =D!! Thank you Mister Lee =]

My mother is still refusing to pay for WoW though =[ stupid parents ¬¬ They have no purpose. . .well apart from paying for WoW. . and feeding me. . .

Science GCSE next week and the week after =S I am going to fail. . FAIL i tell you FAIL! ='[

Here is a picture for your amusement.



xD Bahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

LoveLove x

6 comments:

dani said...

"Lovelove x"...
It is like a particularly infectious and yet awesome disease...

"FAIL" = Lies.

Rhys Davies said...

. . . make sure he dosent eat he death note xD

and anyone can pass science =P

WheelyBins said...

Naah, i am gonna fail =[ I will be the exception to that rule =P

and stupid Light rocks :]

dani said...

you won't fail... who could fail after that amazing physics lesson today? ^^

WheelyBins said...

Me :]

dani said...

LIES LIES LIES YOU ARE A LIAR WHO LIES ABOUT THESE THINGS LIES!


I mean... um...

You won't fail :)