Monday 25 June 2007

Hardeehar

Well. . . It's rained an ocean in the last week, seriously. . most of it has ended up in my room. Then down through to my dining room. On my art. Which wasn't too bad, as the white splodges actually look quite cool . . . well Mr.Corker liked them =P Still, WHOLE DAY OF ART TOMORROW!! =D that's like 2 whole weeks of lessons worth. . . i'm gonna work on my sketch book and the layout of pages and shizz. . . and i might do some photo editing on some pics of people to make them gothic/vampirey. . . should be fuuuun =]

Hmm. . . June is completely suckish. . . and it's nearly over. . . awww crap summer ahead, i can sense it :( It can't be crap. . . I MUST HAVE POOL PARTIES DAMMIT!!

Oh well. I could always go in my pool in the rain. . i've done it before. . yea, it was cold, and yea, i didn't really have fun. . but that's besides the point. POOL PARTY! . . yea. . =S

I am also becoming obsessed with the song 'Under the Stars' by And then I turned seven. It's so incredibly cheesey and mushy but i'm good with that atm =]

Got nothing else to say really. Other than I love Rhys. ^____^

LoveLove xxxx

1 comment:

dani said...

HEY!
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MENTION MY BIRTHDAY!
I mean, really, haz...
I'm disappointed in you.