Wednesday 4 July 2007

Blargh

I. . . haven't posted in ages.

Hummmmm. . . The reason for that is a) I forgot and b) I don't think reading my random ramblings is really that entertaining. Dani is sat next to me and says it is. Haha. . LIES!

Well nothing has exactly happened. . . Ooh, apart from it was Dani's birthday last week and she had a rather. . amusing. . party. Two words: Becky Spice. - just about sums it up in one. Or should i say two.

Aaanyways, i am sat in an IT room at school feeling sorry for myself. Though i'm not sure i can be arsed to continue feeling sorry for myself coz it's getting a bit boring, esp as i don't even know what i have done in order to feel sorry for myself about. That made sense in my head.

Perhaps i have just been a general idiot. Perhaps i have actually done something extremely taboo and terrible and i just don't realise it. All these queries should be directed at . . . well the one person i thought was helping me to feel better. Not worse.

But then, you see, i know exactly what *this person* would be thinking if he ever read this. Something about failing? Although, possibly not. If i really HAVE done something so incredibly wrong that i am no longer worthy of being spoken to then they wouldn't be thinking that. Perhaps this person is doing this to prove their 'i'm going to fail' theory correct. Perhaps i am being a total and utter bastard by writing all of this here so anyone can read it.

Well i have grown more obsessed with this one person over the last few days which hasnt helped the sudden 'lets all ignore hazel' thing. Why aren't i allowed to be happy without something happening?

WHY DAMMIT?


-anger- . . .

But then, something else, not to do with me, could have happened to said person to make them not want to talk. This is a valid reason for the lack-of-communication, however i do feel completely untrusted and not really necessary. I think. . i think too much. But do you see what i mean? . . . Hmmmm

1 comment:

dani said...

beckyspice = teh awesum.. and blog = entertaining.. this is the only portion of the blog I will comment on..
also...
hazel = cool :]