Wednesday 11 July 2007

BlogBlogBlogBlogBlog

. . .okay forget that. I'm 'over it' you could say.

Aaaaaaanyways. .

I'm oh so extremely bored. I should've gone to Jujitsu tonight with my sister, i had arranged to and all but i was just too lazy :( But i am actually reeeally tired, and my arm has hurt since monday. . why don't they warm up before Aiedo? Why? . . oh well.

I have nothing to say. This is how fun my life is.

N'argh. Poop.

It's my dad's birthday the day after tomorrow, i thought we'd be doing some kind of birthday-evening-dinner-thing as is the way with birthdays, only my mum said to me earlier "do you want to see Rhys in chepstow again on friday after school?" . . are they hiding something from me? Trying to get me out of the house? Or maybe they WANT me to see Rhys . . . for some reason. . hmmm all interesting yet hard-to-believe reasons. . . but i ain't complaining, i haven't seen Rhys since. . since . . SUNDAY! -dies-

Either way, yay :)

Shhttiillll. . . This doesn't stop my current bordum level rising, if that is possible. No. I think not.


I'm orrrff now. LoveLove[toRhys] =] xXx

No comments: