Sunday 29 July 2007

Have s'more.

ZOMG that was WEEKS ago!!!!



SOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYY to all my many millions of readers who are IMAGINARY!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Either way, THERE IS NO MORE SCHOOL FOR LIKE A WHOLE MONTH OF GOODNESS BECAUSE IT HAS NO SCHOOL THEREFORE IT IS LIKE THE BEST KIND OF MONTH TO EVER EXIST EVER!! yay!

Yes oh yes it's that fantabulous time of the year again, SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!

Although it hasn't actually stopped raining yet. And Rhys just went to sports camp. For a week. And entire week. 7 days. 7. Days.


-dead-



Life can suck sometimes. However last week we saw the Simpsons movie premiere in newport, that was cooooool. . . apart from afterwards Leigh and Rhys made me walk to newport, despite my fevery headacheness. Ooh and we saw Transformers last week ^__^. That was coooool =]

Oh yea and Raising Jayne has been cancelled. ¬_¬ Completely. Apparently because of 'management' but there have been other rumours. Oh wells. Only 2 years down the toilet -eyeroll-. Still, now I have SHORT HAIR!!! :o

So it's on the border line of good and bad atm. I'll let you decide.

I would stop writing around about now, but I am SOOOO bored now that Rhys has gone, I will just continue to type meaningless dribble.

Okay so what should I tell you all. Hummmmm. . . . OOOOOOhhhhhh i got WoW!!! Like, properly!! And got a new account, i'm on the European server, in Darkspear. My main character atm is Misamisa, come and say 'hey-loo!' if you wish.

Erm. . so. . yeea. . what should I do? Create a video? Write some music? Make a new piczo? Make another kind of webby? Sit hear listening to music ALL day? And week? Play WoW constantly with no break? Hmmmm. . if I made a video, what could it be about? An amv, but what movie or series? Huh? ANSWER ME THAT!!!

Hmm. . I shall think about this and get back to you.

Fare-thee-well xx

1 comment:

dani said...

I am your adoring reader

because
well
you're just that cool.