Sunday 27 May 2007

Okay, the reason i havent posted that last few days is because Laura was round. . . and i've been on WoW [yes, it did download before i became 16. . . to my suprisement. . . [is suprisement a word? =S]] which is fuuuuuuuuuun =D

It's raining.

There was no Big Eye today which is really crap, im getting withdrawel symptoms. It's sad, because i'm the only one that seems to hate it when it's cancelled, everyone else is just like 'oh. . .oh well -gets on with life-' =/

Hmmmmm. . . Laura told me i literally smelt this morning which was nice. ¬¬ Cat's in America which sucks.

It would appear i am moaning.




I blame the rain. Also, why do people do huge spaces like the one i just did? I mean, i understand doing that so it goes down a whole page to hold suspence. . . but otherwise. . why? Meh. . weirdos :)

I have Zetsubou Billy in my head. . . . so i am seeing it necessary to say this:

KIRA!! My name is KIRA!! We are the KIRA!!

etc. . .

Fffffffffffrrrrrrrrryyuhmerr =] I'm bored. Someone please come to Newport with me on tuesday. . . pleeeeease =] I must see Pirates of the Caribbean. . i . . .MUST!!!

I may post again later today because i am THAT bored.

GoodBye x

3 comments:

dani said...

ayyyte moanie minnie?

lol you just called yourself a weirdo in that post therefore you deserve a hug for.... uh... just.. being a weirdo or something. :)

Rhys Davies said...

KIRA I am the KIRA we are the KIRA!!

ahh i love that song =)

WheelyBins said...

-nods- =D <- to both comments.