Tuesday 15 May 2007

And so it begins. . .

Er, HELLO!

This is yet another blogging blog blogity blog site. . . yeea, feel free to leave, throw up, laugh. . . anything you want whilst reading this. But just ask yourself this; why are you reading my blog in the first place? o.O

Today is 15/05/2007. It's raining/not raining. I had an incredible hayfever attack in the middle of an art lesson. . . went to the nurse. . . she phoned my mum to ask if i was allowed some anti-hystamine [or however you spell it. . .] whilst i was sat in the corner trying to stop my eyes and nose from crying. They're trying to do that now, but i will not let them =].

I'm going to the fair tomorrow! Oh joy, because Monmouth May-fair is such a wonderful day out, completely worth the million pounds each ride costs. . .but it's my friend's birthday thing so i can't just not go =/ Hmm. . .

Also, i've officially decided my hair shall be like this:















When Raising Jayne is finished. . . gotta love the L cosplays ^_^.

Erm, i'll probably post something else today, i just can't be bothered to write any more in this one =]

xXx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh we love the L hair ^__^

WheelyBins said...

-nods- =D