Friday 18 May 2007

Grr

FJSLK JGKLAKGLF;DSLMGL;AMAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME ALL THE TIME?!!!!!!???????

. . .
.

Nyaaah. . . Nothing has really happened, apart from my friend went to that job i wanted . . . AND I WANTED THE EFFING JOB! Arrgh, i mean, i knew i was selfish, but THAT selfish? =/ This is a new low even for me. It's just, Monmouth is so shite you see, the only place that would hire us was that place, and it was MY idea to go job hunting, i need a laptop to live, and in order to get a laptop i must have money. Job = money. No job = no money, which = no laptop.

I'm not a very nice person, am i =/. See this friend could read this any time, she has this addy, and then she'll feel all bad again. Well if you DO read this, don't bother feeling bad. I'll get over this eventually. And it was the Wiggies person's fault. STUPID IDIOTIC WOMAN WHO GOES BY WHAT PEOPLE TELL HER. . . BBBBIIIIIAAAAASSSEEEDDD!!!!!!!

-shakes fist-



ANYWAY. . . My mind is screwed up at the moment anyway, without all the job crap.

I would go into details but people involved might read this and that would make it all worse. Lol.

Good things:

WEEKEND!! NO SCHOOL FOR. . . two days. But they should be a good two days :]. Apart from the revision homework bit.

Saturday = Possibly stalking Laura around Savoy, then around Monmouth. Followed by possibly going out with family & family friends / bumming round Monmouth with people. Followed by seeing this kid in a concert. =D . . .If i can be bothered to do any of that. :]

Then the next day, BIG EYE!

The rest of today shall be boring though.

Erm, GoodBye =] x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this "kid" im older than you!! =P and i need to update my blog *eyeroll* =P

WheelyBins said...

hahahaaa! =P you're stuck in the past =S

Rhys Davies said...

im not stuck, I just Can't be bothered to move *eyeroll* I can move if i REALLY wanted to, but yea the world is getting worse, so im staying in the past so it wont get any worse for me =)

yours unfaithfully (if by faith you mean scientology),
Dominé eL Kira

WheelyBins said...

Well youre not in the past anymore, so you just completely went against what you just said =P heheheheh but i'll let it go. . . this time. . .

Also, scientologists must be burnt :] i am now hoping no scientologists feel like strolling onto my blog :]

Ah crap =S