Thursday 17 May 2007

Today and Yesterday. Wuhey! 2 in 1!

Well, the fair yesterday was fun. . . erm, not. The highlight was recieving a toy gun off the very same friend who got that job i wanted. . . does that make up for it? I'll let you decide.

Anyway, i spent most of the time at the fair stood around being bored texting this child and playing with my toy gun, whilst eating a not-that-nice lolly =/. It was a disgrace of a lolly, didn't even diserve to be one. L would be ashamed.

Er, anyway. . . today i was in one of those moods where you don't feel like talking, see this is a perfectly normal mood to me, but apparently it is what is described as a 'mood'. This confuses me, because yes, it is a mood, but a 'mood' is something completely different. Apparently, if i dont feel like talking, it means i hate all my friends. EH? This is insane, who ever thought of that?

Is the world insane?

The answer: Yes.

I've decided to stop trying in some aspects of my life, this will almost definetly result in more 'mood's, because one of the things i've given up on is trying to understand my school friends.

I've never understood them.

So yea, bit bored now. All the year 11s left yesterday, i signed Laura's stomach, this was an interesting experience. However, i shall miss her =[. Even though we see eachother every week at Big Eye. . . Oh well.

No one reads this. Why am i writing this. . .

Meh. GoodBye. ^.^ x

4 comments:

dani said...

I read this and I am sorry. But you looked so sad and caitlin was like really worried. That is the sort of person that she is. Faiiilure at life.
anyway those lollies really looked like meat, I just threw mine on the floor. :/

WheelyBins said...

Dont worry. x

Unknown said...

hey im older than you im not a child =( =P

Dont give up on anything ^__^ and i mean anything (always wanted to use bold for something. . . oh well =P)

And I read it!! this post is proof of that =P

We all luv ya,
L(ight?)

WheelyBins said...

Yay! And i call everyone a child. . . i woulda said that if you were an adult aswell =P

Nice use of bold there, also =P =]